Mentor a High School Student
Join the Team.
UNlock Shared potential
Make a lasting impact on a high school student’s journey to success.
The Coach for Success (CFS) program brings together students and adult mentors like you from Chicago’s professional community to foster valuable connections while providing work-based learning opportunities that expose participants to diverse examples of success.
Give your time
How You’ll Help
- Serve as a positive role model in students life
- Connect with students through monthly hang outs, field trips, and volunteering
- Empower students academically and personally, providing access to opportunities
- Support identity development, building a positive mentor relationship
- Share skills and commit to mentor for at least two years
- Explore Chicago with students and participate in quarterly networking events
Apply to be a mentor today.
Ready to get started? Fill out the Coach for Success Mentor Application form.
Once the application has been submitted, the CFS team will review the application and reach out with next steps. To be considered for the mentorship role, our team encourages potential mentors to answer all application questions thoroughly and thoughtfully.
Get in Touch
Want More Information?
Our team is happy to answer any questions you might have.